Experience a new wave of hydration.
ASAP IV's is the premiere provider of mobile IV hydration and wellness services in San Diego. Offering a wide variety of hydration treatments from basic intravenous fluids with anti-nausea properties to tailored vitamin supplementation. Packages seek to provide more than just your standard hangover recovery, and emphasize overall wellness for every day living! (However, we do consider ourselves experts in the hangover recovery department!)
PEMF, or a pulsed electromagnetic field, is an energy course that aids the body repair, regenerate, rebuild, and improve wellness naturally by enhancing the functionality of cells.PEMF allows you to quickly bring cells back into electrical balance by increasing nutrient circulation and oxygen availability. This process is called “Cellular Exercise”. Cellular Exercise is simply exercise for your cells. When Cellular Exercise occurs an exchange takes place, the cells are stimulated to pump out waste and allow for fresh nutrients and oxygen to enter. During PEMF Cellular Exercise Toxins are expelled while fresh minerals, nutrients, and water enter the cell which stimulates optimal cellular function. This process is similar to your heart and lungs circulating more oxygen and carbon dioxide during physical exercise.
MAY IMPROVE BRAIN FUNCTION AND FOCUS • MAY AID IN RELAXATION AND SLEEP • MAY MAXIMIZE BONE AND JOINT HEALTH • MAY SUPPORT IMMUNE SYSTEM • MAY RELAX MUSCLES • MAY SUPPORT NERVOUS SYSTEM • MAY SUPPORT HEALTHY JOINT AND CARTILAGE
Livkraft's process for
Please arrive 10 – 15 minutes before your first appointment in order to fill out the required paperwork. When you have completed the intake form and waivers, a LIVKRAFT team member will check you in and walk you back to one of our Float Suites once the room is available and prepared for your treatment. Once you enter the suite feel free to lock the door for privacy (we have constant communication through our integrated intercom system when you are in the FloatPod and the ability to enter the room in case of an emergency). In the room you will find a shower, 2 towels, earplugs and Vaseline. Goggles are available upon request.
Please follow these steps once you have undressed:
- Quickly rinse off with a warm shower. Be sure to dry your feet and use caution walking around the room after your shower.
- Cover any open wounds or cuts with Vaseline as the high concentration of salt can be very uncomfortable.
- Place earplugs in both ears. If you request goggles, put the goggles on prior to entering the FloatPod.
- Enter the FloatPod using caution.
- Take a few minutes to find the most comfortable position for your body. We have floating neck pillows in case of any neck discomfort. Some people experience neck discomfort during their float session if they are unable to fully relax and fail to trust that their head will remain above the water when fully committing to the Float and letting go of all muscular tension.
- We offer the option of experiencing guided meditation for the first 10 minutes of your treatment. If you would like this option as part of your treatment, please let a LIVKRAFT team member know prior to your treatment.
- Through our Intercom system we will let you know when you have 5 minutes remaining in your float and will alert you when the session has completed.
- Be sure NOT TO TOUCH YOUR EYES at any time during the treatment or before you shower after the treatment. THE SALT WILL CAUSE SIGNIFICANT IRRITATION. If salt does get in your eye at any time exit the FloatPod and use the shower to rinse your eyes immediately.
- Once your float session is completed, enjoy a shower, dry off, get dressed and check out at the front desk with a LIVKRAFT team member.
- Enjoy the rest of your day!
How long is a PEMF Cellular exercise session?
PEMF cellular exercise sessions @ Livkraft are 30 minutes long and consist of a 10 Minute – PEMF Cellular “Warm Up” 10 Minute – PEMF Cellular “Exercise” or “Spot Treatment 10 Minute – PEMF Cellular Cool Down
What should I expect to feel during my PEMF cellular recharge session?
You should expect to feel a gentle and soothing pulsing sensation over your whole body. This sensation is most similar to a TENS unit or electric muscle stimulation unit. A number of clients report experiencing targeted pulsing sensations in specific areas of chronic and/or acute pain and discomfort.
What should I expect to feel after my PEMF cellular recharge session?
Everyone responds and reacts to their PEMF Celluar exercise differently. Some clients report feeling energized while others report feeling calm and extremely relaxed. The reaction will vary according to a number of factors like overheal health, diet, activity level and hydration. Why might someone be tired after a session? Some clients have reported feeling tired after a cellular exercise session. This may be due to a detox reaction of your body quickly removing toxins and adapting to the PEMF session. Adequate rest and fluid intake may mitigate a detox reaction. Clients should always inform their primary doctor if a feeling of prolonged exhaustion and/ or extreme fatigue occurs. Why might someone feel lightheaded after a session? Cellular exercise increases the circulation of blood, oxygen, and lymph all throughout the body. After your first session or if your body isn’t used to an increase in circulation from exercise, you may feel lightheaded after a session. Proper hydration, rest, and nutrient intake may help manage a lightheaded feeling. Clients should always inform their primary care doctor if the feeling of lightheadedness occurs.