Experience a new wave of hydration.
ASAP IV's is the premiere provider of mobile IV hydration and wellness services in San Diego. Offering a wide variety of hydration treatments from basic intravenous fluids with anti-nausea properties to tailored vitamin supplementation. Packages seek to provide more than just your standard hangover recovery, and emphasize overall wellness for every day living! (However, we do consider ourselves experts in the hangover recovery department!)
The Normatec recovery system helps maximize recovery for both athletes and non-athletes. Using sequential pulse technology, Normatec synergistically combines three distinct massage techniques to speed the body’s normal recovery process: pulsing compression, gradients, and distal release.
Compression therapy is a simple and effective means of increasing blood flow activity in the lower limbs through strengthening vein support. It's a form of wound care that aims to gently apply pressure to the ankles and legs by wearing specifically designed stockings.
Through these mechanisms, the Normatec recovery system maximizes circulation, throughout the body to help you look better, train harder, and recover faster.
REDUCES INFLAMMATION • DECREASES WATER ACCUMULATION • DECREASES OR ELIMINATES THE DEVELOPMENT OF CELLULITE • AIDS IN THE REMOVAL OF TOXINS SUCH AS LACTIC ACID • HELPS TO PREVENT FIRST STAGE VARICOSE VEINS • IMMEDIATE RELIEF FROM “HEAVY LEGS” • STRENGTHENS LOOSE SKIN • IMPROVES CIRCULATION
Livkraft's process for
Please arrive 10 – 15 minutes before your first appointment in order to fill out the required paperwork. When you have completed the intake form and waivers, a LIVKRAFT team member will check you in and walk you back to one of our Float Suites once the room is available and prepared for your treatment. Once you enter the suite feel free to lock the door for privacy (we have constant communication through our integrated intercom system when you are in the FloatPod and the ability to enter the room in case of an emergency). In the room you will find a shower, 2 towels, earplugs and Vaseline. Goggles are available upon request.
Please follow these steps once you have undressed:
- Quickly rinse off with a warm shower. Be sure to dry your feet and use caution walking around the room after your shower.
- Cover any open wounds or cuts with Vaseline as the high concentration of salt can be very uncomfortable.
- Place earplugs in both ears. If you request goggles, put the goggles on prior to entering the FloatPod.
- Enter the FloatPod using caution.
- Take a few minutes to find the most comfortable position for your body. We have floating neck pillows in case of any neck discomfort. Some people experience neck discomfort during their float session if they are unable to fully relax and fail to trust that their head will remain above the water when fully committing to the Float and letting go of all muscular tension.
- We offer the option of experiencing guided meditation for the first 10 minutes of your treatment. If you would like this option as part of your treatment, please let a LIVKRAFT team member know prior to your treatment.
- Through our Intercom system we will let you know when you have 5 minutes remaining in your float and will alert you when the session has completed.
- Be sure NOT TO TOUCH YOUR EYES at any time during the treatment or before you shower after the treatment. THE SALT WILL CAUSE SIGNIFICANT IRRITATION. If salt does get in your eye at any time exit the FloatPod and use the shower to rinse your eyes immediately.
- Once your float session is completed, enjoy a shower, dry off, get dressed and check out at the front desk with a LIVKRAFT team member.
- Enjoy the rest of your day!