Experience a new wave of hydration.
ASAP IV's is the premiere provider of mobile IV hydration and wellness services in San Diego. Offering a wide variety of hydration treatments from basic intravenous fluids with anti-nausea properties to tailored vitamin supplementation. Packages seek to provide more than just your standard hangover recovery, and emphasize overall wellness for every day living! (However, we do consider ourselves experts in the hangover recovery department!)
The OxyHealth Vitaeris 320 Hyperbaric Chamber creates an atmosphere of 1.3 ATM which allows more oxygen to be absorbed by blood, other fluids, and tissues. The Oxygen content earth’s atmosphere and the air we breathe everyday at 1 ATM is around 21%. During the session, ambient air is filtered through a compressor and fills the chamber. The chamber then pressurizes to 4 PSI or 1.3 ATM. During the session you will experience similar pressure that you would feel diving down into the deep end of a pool at about 10 - 12 feet underwater.
The increased pressure changes the partial pressure of Oxygen from 160mmHg to 237mmHg in the air. This then increases Oxygen partial pressure in arterial blood from 100mmHg to 149mmHg and Venous blood from 39mmHG to 58mmHg. This means because of the higher pressure that more oxygen is dissolving in your blood and other tissues during a treatment.
The OxyHealth Vitaeris 320 Mild Hyperbaric chamber is a Class II medical device. Use and Rental of the chamber require a prescription from a licensed medical professional. A complimentary telemedicine consult is included with you’re LIVKRAFT HOME Hyperbaric Chamber Rental.
The chamber is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any diseases and any use of the chamber is an off label use as determined by a medical professional.
Livkraft's process for
Please arrive 10 – 15 minutes before your first appointment in order to fill out the required paperwork. When you have completed the intake form and waivers, a LIVKRAFT team member will check you in and walk you back to one of our Float Suites once the room is available and prepared for your treatment. Once you enter the suite feel free to lock the door for privacy (we have constant communication through our integrated intercom system when you are in the FloatPod and the ability to enter the room in case of an emergency). In the room you will find a shower, 2 towels, earplugs and Vaseline. Goggles are available upon request.
Please follow these steps once you have undressed:
- Quickly rinse off with a warm shower. Be sure to dry your feet and use caution walking around the room after your shower.
- Cover any open wounds or cuts with Vaseline as the high concentration of salt can be very uncomfortable.
- Place earplugs in both ears. If you request goggles, put the goggles on prior to entering the FloatPod.
- Enter the FloatPod using caution.
- Take a few minutes to find the most comfortable position for your body. We have floating neck pillows in case of any neck discomfort. Some people experience neck discomfort during their float session if they are unable to fully relax and fail to trust that their head will remain above the water when fully committing to the Float and letting go of all muscular tension.
- We offer the option of experiencing guided meditation for the first 10 minutes of your treatment. If you would like this option as part of your treatment, please let a LIVKRAFT team member know prior to your treatment.
- Through our Intercom system we will let you know when you have 5 minutes remaining in your float and will alert you when the session has completed.
- Be sure NOT TO TOUCH YOUR EYES at any time during the treatment or before you shower after the treatment. THE SALT WILL CAUSE SIGNIFICANT IRRITATION. If salt does get in your eye at any time exit the FloatPod and use the shower to rinse your eyes immediately.
- Once your float session is completed, enjoy a shower, dry off, get dressed and check out at the front desk with a LIVKRAFT team member.
- Enjoy the rest of your day!
WHAT DOES A HYPERBARIC CHAMBER SESSION FEEL LIKE?
During a session you can take your phone, tablet, or other electronic devices with you to stay connected to work, watch a movie or show, do guided meditation or listen to music. You will feel slight pressure in your ears similar to going up in an airplane or elevator of a tall building for the first 5-10 minutes. You should be able to equalize the pressure in your ears simply by opening and closing your mouth.
HOW LONG IS A LIVKRAFT HOME HYPERBARIC CHAMBER SESSION?
Typically Hyperbaric Chamber sessions last one (1) hour. With LIVKRAFT HOME you can use the Hyperbaric Chamber based upon the recommendation by your licensed medical professional.